Become a volunteer Beanie Rep
Join our team by becoming a Beanie Representative today. In 3 easy steps you could make a difference to someone at a crisis point in their life.
1 – Register as a Beanie Rep
2 – Receive your sales support and apparel products
3 – Promote, sell and do something amazing for someone in need in the process
What is a Beanie Rep?
A Beanie Rep is a mobile vendor who sells Homeless Beanies apparel products to friends, family and colleagues. Each rep is supported to conduct a simple market research exercise and is then provided with bespoke products made to order. Our vast supply of Beanie hats is available on either a ‘lucky dip’ basis or for order via our online catalogue.
100% of the income from sales goes directly towards providing practical support for a homeless or recently housed friend of Homeless Beanies.
Beanie Reps are supported to sell Homeless Beanies apparel through:
- social media sales
- hosting a Homeless Beanies house party with the option of entertainment provided by a member of our Beanies Arts Collective
- hosting a PopUp Point-of-Sale stand at your workplace, church, community group/centre
How can I become a Beanie Rep?
Becoming a Beanie Rep is simple. All you have to do is complete the form below to register your interest in becoming a Beanie Rep and a member of the Homeless Beanies team will contact you and provide you with all the support you need to become a Beanie Rep.
What do I get out of being a Beanie Rep?
- Becoming a Beanie Rep will mean you will be supporting the Homeless Beanies team to do something amazing in the life of someone at a crisis point.
- Becoming a Beanie Rep means you become part of a wider team of people committed to seeing lives transformed.
- Becoming a Beanie Rep will help you put the FUN into your personal commitment to FUNdraising